The Institute works closely with several key partner organisations.
We all benefit from this joint working and sharing of expertise. MICRA is keen to maximise opportunities for knowledge transfer and currently partners with:
- Age UK - the leading charity working to improve later life for everyone
- Centre for Ageing Better
- International Longevity Centre - a Westminster based think tank
We work with partners on:
- research events for the public, practitioners and academics;
- presenting evidence to policy makers locally and nationally;
- communicating research findings and translating them into practice;
- supporting specific research projects to improve life for older people;
- bids for research funding; and
- Raising the press and public profile of research on ageing.
Find out more
Interested in partnering with MICRA? Please get in touch: