Sign up to the Greater Manchester Ageing Hub newsletter
6 June 2017
Established by the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, the Greater Manchester Hub aims to improve the lives of people aged 50 and over living in Greater Manchester. The Ageing Hub’s three main priorities are:
- To become the first age-friendly city-region in the UK.
- To become a global centre of excellence for ageing, pioneering research, technology and new ideas.
- To increase economic participation amongst the over 50s.
To receive up-to-date information and follow the development of the Greater Manchester Ageing Hub, please sign up to their monthly mailing newsletter. You can also learn more about their work by reading the first two issues of their newsletter or following them on Twitter at @GMAgeingHub.
- Greater Manchester Ageing Hub Newsletter – Issue 1
- Greater Manchester Ageing Hub Newsletter – Issue 2