MICRA Seminar: Ageing and Changing Health Behaviour
Tuesday 29 January 2013
- 2.00 - 4.00pm (lunch from 1pm)
- G306B, Jean McFarlane Building, University of Manchester
Speakers and Presentations
- Dr Eleonora Fichera (Health Economics) - 'State and self investments in health in an older population'
Professor David French (Health Psychology) -'Interventions to increase physical activity amongst older people'
Pip Cotterill (Lead Commissioner Older People's Services) - 'A Practitioner's Experience'
Professor Chris Phillipson - Chair (Social Gerontology)
- Seminars are designed to be accessible to a variety of audiences and attract many people from outside the University, including practitioners and older people.
- Free seminar and open to all
- Opportunity to ask questions after the presentations
- Networking over free lunch