Migration and Families in Europe: National and Local Perspectives at a Time of Euroscepticism
7-8 February 2017
- Sackville Street Building, Entrance Hall, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB
The Centre on Dynamics of Diversity (CoDE) are pleased to announce a two-day international conference which brings together researchers, practitioners in government and voluntary sectors and postgraduate students to discuss migration and families in Europe.
The conference will explore a range of topics on family migration including ageing and elderly migration; refugee families; parenting and migrant children; family migration policies and the movement of families to and within the EU; and methods and challenges in researching family migration.
Supporters and funders
The conference is organised by the ESRC Centre on Dynamics of Diversity (CoDE) with support from MICRA and the following:
- Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Cathie March Institute for Social Research (CMIST)
- The University of Manchester School of Social Sciences
- National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM)
further details and booking information: