Manchester Academic Showcase: Skin Ageing Research
Skin ageing research, both in the basic sciences and in translational medicine, has been a strength in Manchester since 1994, with world-leading expertise in clinical medicine, immunology, wound healing and extracellular matrix biology.
In this half-day meeting from MICRA at The University of Manchester, you will hear from key opinion leaders in a number of these areas.
- Professor Chris Griffiths, Lead, Dermatology Centre
- Dr Tamara Griffiths, Lecturer and Consultant Dermatologist
- Dr Mat Hardman, Senior Lecturer, Developmental Biology
- Dr Stephanie Ogden, Clinical Research Fellow and Consultant Dermatologist
- Dr Michael Sherratt, Lecturer, Centre for Regenerative Medicine
- Dr Rachel Watson, Senior Lecturer, Dermatology Centre
- Dr Sarah Thurstan, Research Associate, Dermatology Centre